Hi,
  I have a lot of messages in some DLQs.  These are in the order of 10
thousand / DLQ!  Before I go and delete these from my production environment
I wanted to know if theres anything I need to consider before I do it???  ie
performance.  As you can imagine I dont want to hit the purge button and
then the CPU rocket through the roof!  I have tested it in my development
environment by using the active mq web console to create 10 thousand
messages and then purge them.  It was so quick it was unbelievable!  I was
wondering why it was so quick, that maybe the 10 thousand messages that I
created through the console  were deleted so quickly because the messages
are effectively the same???  Any help will be appreciated.