From: "mtod" <m...@thetods.net>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 3:01:45 PM
Subject: Artemis production ready?

Is Artemis production ready?

I have ActiveMQ 5.10 in production today but our infrastructure is moving to
AWS and global ( US and Europe).

I would like to upgrade from a single on prem cluster to a 2 failover
cluster model with a network connector across the pond.

before I spend all the cycles I would like to know if Artemis is used in
production today.

Thanks

Mike