thanks a lot Dan... I don't think the issue was replication... it was
about how the address was created... , but I can see Justin fixed it..
nice one!

I recommend you specifying the routing type when creating the addresss
on 2.0 though.

I woud use 2.1 anyways.. I'm finishing up and I will start the release
vote this afternoon.

--
Clebert Suconic