Hi, Tim

Happy to communicate with u again.

I pasted the exception message on my first message.
It didn't show any detailed or explicit hint.
There's not any valuable info about how to deal with the problem.
No any message is about Brokers.

I only set the value "nested.wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=3000" on
client, but I don't think it's the reason of that exception because the
Brokers still produce and consume messsages.
If any inactive queue is deleted before I use it, that would be confirm the
queue is not inactive.
I check the exception on the internet, but no-one meet the same problem.

I understand the exception is about *connection*, not the factory.

If the close() method is invoked by the third-party libraries that I invoke,
I think it's definitely hard to find.

Chester