Hi,

I am facing an issue where I have one live and one backup server. I have
published two messages on live server for same topic. Now, I stopped live
server using ctrl+C and afterwards backup server gets started and becomes
active but only last message gets replicated on backup server from live
server. I need all the messages for a particular topic should be replicated
on  backup server from live server.

I am using cluster-configuration and <ha-policy> as replication for both
master and slave. For subscribing purpose, I am using MQTT.FX which consumes
my messages.