From: "mtod" <m...@thetods.net>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 11:47:21 AM
Subject: Re: Artemis 2.0 cluster fail over issue

Looking at the slaves I see an entry in the log for topology I'm not sure
what the initialConnectors=[] mean.

12:57:26,528 DEBUG [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.client.impl.Topology]
Topology@4d2d5542[owner=ServerLocatorImpl [initialConnectors=[],
discoveryGroupConfiguration=DiscoveryGroupConfiguration{name='dg-group1',
refreshTimeout=10000, discoveryInitialWaitTimeout=10000}]] is sending
topology to QuorumManager(server=null)