Thanks,now I know that C++ client can only send and receive the URL,can not
directly upload or download the blob file.
If so that ,why I use blobmessage in C++ ,I can use textmessage instead of
blobmessage,send and receive URL through by textmessae?
my  c++ code as follow:
commands::ActiveMQBlobMessage* message = new
commands::ActiveMQBlobMessage();
        message->setStringProperty( "FILE.NAME", "www.jpg" );
        message->setRemoteBlobUrl("c:\\www.jpg")
        producer->send( message );
but my java code can not receive the  blobmessage StringProperty
"FILE.NAME".
public void onMessage(Message message) {
                if (message instanceof BlobMessage) {
                    BlobMessage blobMessage = (BlobMessage) message;
                    String fileName =
blobMessage.getStringProperty("FILE.NAME");}
If it is textmessage,my java code can read the StringProperty  "FILE.NAME".
Does c++ send blobmessage which can only receive by C++ and can not receive
by java?