Von: tbai...@gmail.com <tbai...@gmail.com> im Auftrag von Tim Bain
<tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Juni 2017 14:54:47
An: ActiveMQ Users
Betreff: Re: Measurement points of "enqueue time" metric

Enqueue Time is the time between when the message is enqueued on the broker
and when it is dequeued because the broker receives an ack from the
consumer. So it doesn't include any time the producer might spend waiting
for a connection, though it would include time the consumer spent waiting
for a connection, if consumers were having similar problems.

Tim