Hi,

I have to implement a scenario in which i need to configure two artemis live
servers without any backup servers. Both of these two live servers are
connected through a load balancer so that i have to give a single ip address
in my java application to connect to artemis broker. And both live servers
are on different machines. There is no communication issue between these two
machines.

Requirement is whenever a message is published from my application then it
should be available on both of artemis live servers and i am using
MQTTClient.FX to see the messages received.

Can you please guide me how to achieve this scenario using
HA-Replication/bridge/cluster connection/diverts?