How hard would be to switch just the messaging server from ActiveMQ to
Artemis. There are a lot of JMS, Perl, Python clients connecting to our
ActiveMQ instance.

Is Artemis being developed as drop-in replacement for ActiveMQ that can work
seamlessly with activemq-client libraries without much changes? It would be
great if I can use it as a drop-in replacement for my current ActiveMQ
instance without disturbing client side code, much easier to test if it is
possible.

Thanks,
Abhi