I have setup my Master Slave configurations , both running in the same
laptop. I successfully tested the failover but I noticed the following
behavior:
1. In Master sent two messages to queue "sales"
2. Stop Master and Slave takes control.
3. in Slave console: Check queue "sales" and it doesn't show the 2 messages
created in step 1.
4. In Slave sent 2 messages to queue "sales"
5. Stop Slave and Master takes control
6. In Master console: Check queue "sales" and it doesn't show the 2 messages
created in step 4.

Is anything missing in my configurations in order to preserve the messages
in the queue after the failover?
Thanks in advance for your help.