This is the topic in stackoverflow
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44392545/get-ejb-object-inside-rar-deployed-inside-jboss/44393205?noredirect=1#comment75871624_44393205
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44392545/get-ejb-object-inside-rar-deployed-inside-jboss/44393205?noredirect=1#comment75871624_44393205>

.

I tried to get the exposed ejb from the rar without using jetty(I added
jetty-all jar in order to use websocket) and I am getting access to jboss
exposed EJBs from the activemq deployed rar.
But when I am adding jetty jar, it's looking for ejb inside jetty
jndi(org.eclipse.jetty.jndi.local.localContextRoot.lookup in stacktrace).
Normaly, it should look for ejb inside "org.jboss.ejb.client.naming" as I am
defining itt inside the context properties :

 Context ctx;
  Properties jndiProps = new Properties();
  jndiProps.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.ejb.client.naming");
  jndiProps.put("jboss.naming.client.ejb.context", true);