Yes Artemis is being actively developed  and is the primary focus while the
old ActiveMQ 5.x line is mostly just maintenance mode at this point.  The
intention is that Artemis is the successor regardless of whether it keeps
the name Artemis or is renamed at some point.  In my opinion if you are
starting a new project I would use Artemis as that is where all current
development focus is and what will be actively maintained and improved in
the future.

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 10:59 AM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com