I was informed about this issue last week by an user, but nobody has
opened a JIRA yet.. do you want to have the honors? :)

When I first wrote the refactoring on AMQPMessages right before 2.0.0
release, I was expecting users to use qpid-dispatch to load balance,
and not the Message Bridge from Artemis.

That message bridge is meant for core messages, and right now an
AMQPMessage would be converted to Core Message and you would receive
it as core message on the other side.

My plan is to fix it in about 2 weeks given my current workload.

The plan for the fix is to embed the AMQPMessage in the body of the
core message over the bridge.

You can still use qpid-dispatch though for the load balancing
options... this will be fixed on 2.3.0 (2.2.0 that's due soon won't
have this fix I'm still working on).

--
Clebert Suconic