'Lo.

I'm experimenting with configuring a broker P that will simply forward
all messages to a remote broker R. There will not be any subscribers
directly accessing P (but multiple producers will send messages to
queues and topics on P to be forwarded to R).

I have the following small example program that starts up two brokers
and attempts to get one to forward messages to the other.
Unfortunately... The subscriber to the receiving broker never sees any
of the messages. I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding how message
relaying is supposed to work, or if I've made some trivial mistake
somewhere:

  http://ataxia.io7m.com/2017/07/29/ForwardingServers.java

Any insights would be appreciated.

--