I added an mqtt interceptor into my artemis broker in order to intercept mqtt
client subscription:

public class SimpleMQTTInterceptor implements MQTTInterceptor
{
        @Override
        public boolean intercept(final MqttMessage mqttMessage,
RemotingConnection connection) throws ActiveMQException
        {
                System.out.println("MQTT Interceptor gets called ");

                if (mqttMessage instanceof MqttSubscribeMessage)
                {
                        System.out.println("MQTT subscription packet get
intercepted ");
                }
                return true;
        }
}

My client apache paho connect to the broker via this port
"ws://0.0.0.0:61614".
My problem is that only message published to topics are intercepted.
Why this doesn't intercept *SUBSCRIBE* message ?