Hi,

We are just starting with Docker Swarm and we have 2 services that need to
talk to each other asynchronously. The messages need to be confirmed that
they have been processed. So that when a container goes down, another will
pick it up.

With these requirements I thought to use an MQ and with my experiences with
ActiveMQ in the past, that seemed the logical choice.

After using my Google Fuu for some while, I couldn't find a working example
to run an ActiveMQ cluster in Docker Swarm. I was wondering if there is
someone that got this to work and would share their experiences.

FYI, We have looked at Kubernetes instead of Docker Swarm. We found out
that Docker Swarm is easier to use and configure, although Kubernetes is
more complete. We thought it wisely to start simple and once we mastered
that and need more we can switch to Kubernetes.

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

~~~ Try to leave this world a little better than you found it and, when
your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you
have not wasted your time but have done your best ~~~

Lord Baden-Powell