Dear community,

I already have health monitor for ActiveMQ 5.x, and trying to do similar for
Artemis. One of the main features is to notify when there's a slow consumer,
and also notify when a consumer stops being slow consumer.

For 5.x, I used JMX to query for SlowConsumer=true properties (if anyone
interested, it's on a github:
https://github.com/art-licis/activemq-jmx-monitor). I know I could use
notifications, but I needed JMX anyway to update list of outstanding slow
consumers and detect when they are not slow anymore.

Now, there's a question on how I do it with Artemis? I can only detect slow
consumer using notification queue (_AMQ_NotifType: CONSUMER_SLOW), and I
couldn't find per-consumer status when browsing through JMX. Anything else
I'm missing or I could use for this? (NB: I also looked into Core Management
API, but it looks pretty much the same as JMX).

So any advice or hints are appreciated. Also, if there's any related
development backlog for this, I'd be very happy to contribute, just let me
know,- I'm studying sources atm and trying to identify the first issues to
start working on.

Best,
Art