Hello Tim,

Thank you for the hint.

Yes, I looked at Artemis and have a little test installation on a
test-machine. I think it is sure that active - active clustering will work.

Anyway, I never used ActiveMQ or Artemis, before.

The second point is that I would like to connect several satellite brokers
to the cluster which share queues and exchanges. The point here is that I
want the clients to be able to work offline and as soon as the connection
is up the messages from persistent queues in the satellite broker are sent
into the cluster and vice versa. Also it would be better to have a single
connection at the satellites because of the firewalls.

I think that you can realize the satellites with Apache QPID brokers using
routes but they do not support active active clustering. So I was asking
myself if Artemis would be able to handle satellites.

If it is not possible, then I will think about using the QPID Dispatch
Router but this makes the setup more complicated, I think.

Kind Regards,
Andreas