it may be tricky, simplest may be to cycle the broker when permissions are
removed or remove/add the transportconnector such that all connections
recycle.
There are no system topics that allow modification in that way, the
advisory topics are read only.
JMX gives an alternative route to explore if the transportConnector recycle
does not suit.