well, I added log interceptor, activemq refuses to start (no logs at all).
how to debug it ? can someone have a look at my config ?

[root@xxx activemq]# cat /opt/activemq/conf/activemq.xml
<beans
  xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
  http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd";>

    <bean
        <property name="locations">
            <value>file:${activemq.conf}/credentials.properties</value>
        </property>
    </bean>

    <!-- Allows accessing the server log -->
     <bean id="logQuery" class="io.fabric8.insight.log.log4j.Log4jLogQuery"
           lazy-init="false" scope="singleton"
           init-method="start" destroy-method="stop">
     </bean>

    <broker xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core";
brokerName="localhost" dataDirectory="${activemq.data}">
        <destinationPolicy>
            <policyMap>
              <policyEntries>
                <policyEntry topic=">" >
                  <pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                    <constantPendingMessageLimitStrategy limit="1000"/>
                  </pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
                </policyEntry>
              </policyEntries>
            </policyMap>
        </destinationPolicy>

        <managementContext>
            <managementContext createConnector="false"/>
        </managementContext>

        <persistenceAdapter>
            <jdbcPersistenceAdapter dataSource="#mssql-ds"
createTablesOnStartup="true"   >
              <statements>
                 <statements binaryDataType ="VARBINARY(MAX)"
lockCreateStatement= "SELECT * FROM ACTIVEMQ_LOCK WITH (UPDLOCK, ROWLOCK)
WHERE ID=1"/>
              </statements>
            </jdbcPersistenceAdapter>
            </persistenceAdapter>

        <systemUsage>
          <systemUsage sendFailIfNoSpace="true">
              <memoryUsage>
                  <memoryUsage percentOfJvmHeap="70"/>
              </memoryUsage>
              <storeUsage>
                  <storeUsage limit="100 gb"/>
              </storeUsage>
              <tempUsage>
                  <tempUsage limit="50 gb"/>
              </tempUsage>
          </systemUsage>
        </systemUsage>

        <transportConnectors>
          <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://
0.0.0.0:61616?maximumConnections=1000&amp;wireFormat.maxFrameSize=104857600
"/>
        </transportConnectors>

        <shutdownHooks>
            <bean xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
class="org.apache.activemq.hooks.SpringContextHook" />
        </shutdownHooks>

    <plugins>
      <loggingBrokerPlugin logAll="true" "/>
      <timeStampingBrokerPlugin zeroExpirationOverride="1000"
ttlCeiling="60000" futureOnly="true"/>
      <traceBrokerPathPlugin/>
    </plugins>

    </broker>
    <bean id="mssql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp2.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
        <property name="driverClassName"
value="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"/>
        <property name="url"
value="jdbc:sqlserver://xxx:1433;DatabaseName=ActiveMQDatastore"/>
        <property name="username" value="xxx"/>
        <property name="password" value="xxx"/>
        <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
    </bean>
    <import resource="jetty.xml"/>
</beans>
[root@xxx activemq]#

[root@xxx activemq]# bin/activemq start
INFO: Loading '/opt/activemq//bin/env'
INFO: Using java '/usr/bin/java'
INFO: Starting - inspect logfiles specified in logging.properties and
log4j.properties to get details
INFO: pidfile created : '/opt/activemq/data/activemq.pid' (pid '2274')
[root@xxx activemq]# bin/activemq status
INFO: Loading '/opt/activemq//bin/env'
INFO: Using java '/usr/bin/java'
ActiveMQ not running
[root@xxx activemq]#

[root@xxx activemq]# ls data/
activemq.pid  activemq.pid.stop  audit.log
[root@xxx activemq]#