Thanks Tim - I think I’ve got one working now.

I wound up casting the result of getConnector() to TransportConnector and then
calling getName() - it looks like it has what I need.

I’ve got a version running locally now, and it seems to be doing what I’m
after.  Thanks for all of your help.

BTW - let me know if you think this is something the community would like and
I’ll put together a PR for it.

Thanks Again
Quinn