Hi folks,

I'm using JAVA AMQ version 5.13.2.

I have two queues for basic inter-service communications; a command queue
and a response queue
So I sent "status" over the command queue, and the java service responds
with "active".

The code in the lead service looks like this:
(maybe typos since I can't cut and paste)
qConn = this .connectionFactory.createQueueConnection();

QueueSessions qSess =  qConn.createQueueSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

ActiveMQQueue requestQ = new ActiveMQQueue(sendOnQueue);
ActiveMQQueue responseQ = new ActiveMQQueue(responseQueue);

qConn.start();

// create the message
TextMessage msg = qSession.createTextMessage();
msg.setText(commandMessage);

//set delivery mode
msg.setJMSDeliveryType(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTANT);

// set the response queue
msg.setJMSReplyTo(responseQ);

// send the command
QueueSender qSender = qSess.createSender(requestQ);
qSender.send(msg);

// now get the response
TextMessage reply = null;
QueueReceiver qReceiver = qSess.createReceiver(responseQ);

reply = (TextMessage) = qReceiver.receive(timeOut);

qReceiver.close();

That is the basics.....
So, I seem to receiving all of the status responses, but I am also getting a
lot of warning messages in the Activemq logs stating:
"duplicate message from store ID [snip] redirecting for dlq processing.

Why do I keep on getting all of these warning messages?
Thanks for looking
Steve