I am using a custom docker image rather than any of the ones available
online. The config uses a base os image and then has the following activemq
settings:

ENV ACTIVEMQ_VERSION 5.14.3
ENV ACTIVEMQ apache-activemq-$ACTIVEMQ_VERSION

ENV ACTIVEMQ_HOME /opt/activemq

RUN tdnf -y install tar gzip

RUN set -x && \
    mkdir -p /opt && \
    curl -s -S
https://archive.apache.org/dist/activemq/$ACTIVEMQ_VERSION/$ACTIVEMQ-bin.tar.gz
| tar xvz -C /opt && \
    ln -s /opt/$ACTIVEMQ $ACTIVEMQ_HOME && \
    useradd -r -M -d $ACTIVEMQ_HOME activemq

RUN chmod 764 $ACTIVEMQ_HOME
COPY activemq.xml $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/conf/
WORKDIR $ACTIVEMQ_HOME

CMD ["/bin/sh", "-c", "bin/activemq console"]

For this version of AMQ (5.14.3) would it still be possible to setup the EFS
without pluggable storage lockers? Also can you elaborate about changing the
data directory to being under the efs mount? I'm not sure I understand that
part. Thanks!

thall wrote