Clebert im able to recreate this and also worked out in code why this happens.
Ill try catch you on irc tomorrow or friday.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Clebert Suconic
<clebert.suco...@gmail.com> Date: 25/07/2018  20:20  (GMT+00:00) To:
users@activemq.apache.org Subject: Re: [artemis 2.1.0] taking 30+ minutes to
boot & failover
Yes.. it should include it.

Do you have an example of the API you used with 2.1?

I can't write a compatibility test this week.. but if you provide me
the example I will do it early next week.

In a perfect world, if you did it .. it would be great :)

--
Clebert Suconic