Hello ,

I am using Active MQ 5.13.4 and some times i am facing an issue with the
client connections and i see this log in the broker level:

Could not accept connection : java.lang.InterruptedException |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector

I have increased ulimits on the host level and set a transportconnector max
connections to 10 k for both stomp and openwire. I see that total
connections still 10% of max connections but some of the conenctions are
getting refused.. do any one has any idea what to be done here ...is that
some thing to be on host level or broker level we need to make change to
avoid connection loss. Clients are getting some times and they are facing
high response times some times and seeing connection timed out.

Please post some suggestions if you ever come across this sort of issue.

Thanks,