On 1/21/19 2:28 PM, skimbrell wrote:
In looking at the Java implementation of the activemq client, you are able to
encrypt a password and then pass it in as a property enclosing it within an
ENC() and the activemq  recognizes the password is encrypted and decrypts
it. My question is whether or not the activemq-cpp implementation supports
this functionality or do I have the encrypt and decrypt my password myself
and then set the decaf.net.ssl.keystorePassword property to it?

Thanks,
SK

You need to manage the decryption yourself, the client does not have this feature.

--
Tim Bish