To be clear, the "rebalanceClusterClients" URL parameter is for ActiveMQ
5.x. I'm not sure if there as an enhancement request for this feature for
Artemis. Such functionality wouldn't be terribly hard to implement for core
clients. However, there's a big challenge with other protocols like AMQP,
STOMP, and MQTT which are based on specifications which do not necessarily
support this particular kind of functionality.  Feel free to open a JIRA
for this, and any help you can provide for implementing it would be greatly
appreciated.

Justin