In 2.7.0 the feature called auto-delete is being added. This is configurable at
the address-setting level to default apply to all queues on the address and
able to be applied at the queue level for finer control.

This is alread in master and in the docs their should you want to read and see
it before we release, which release is due soon.

Get Outlook for Android

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 12:27 AM +0000, "Clebert Suconic"
<clebert.suco...@gmail.com> wrote:

There's a feature being added for that in 2.7.0. I'm on an iphone now
and I can't do much research on it. but there's an option being added.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 6:48 PM artemisn00b  wrote:

> Is there any configuration that Artemis directly handles a case of a durable
> subscriber being removed, if offline for X minutes or so?
>
> Thanks!

Clebert Suconic