Hi:

I am going through similar issues right now.

ActiveMQ version: 5.15.4
Environment: Windows
Karaf Version: 4.2.0

I am using ActiveMQ and Apache Karaf with camel and pax-jms. Multiple karaf
instances are using this one broker instance. My Karaf instances are
installed as a service, and so is ActiveMQ as well.

This is how my config looks like:

name=db-consumer
jms.url=tcp://localhost:61616
jms.username=<user>
jms.password=<password>
type=activemq
osgi.jndi.service.name=jms/consumer

Time and again, with high frequency of data, I am getting the following
error:

Uncategorized exception occurred during JMS processing; nested exception is
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL:
tcp://localhost:61616. Reason: java.net.BindException: Address already in
use: connect

Do I need to configure something specific in the broker or in the
configuration to resolve this issue?

Regards,
Cooshal.