Hi Dan, how far did you go with qpid dispatch?

http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Dispatch-Router-questions-td7664965.html

To my mind, having an intermediary  (qpid dispatch) route messages
from their source with end to end flow control, rather than doing
store and forward is the best approach. Order is already compromised
with store and forward.

I know there are issues with durable subs needing to be pinned to a
given broker, but I think the router can quickly get smarter about
using link names for routing decisions.

What were the other challenges have you encountered?

/gary