The names of the metrics he mentioned match those from 5.x and not Artemis
so I assume he's asking about 5.x.

However, it's worth noting that Artemis does track delayed/scheduled
messages using the ScheduledCount metric on the QueueControl MBean. I don't
see a way to do this in 5.x. Artemis also supports JMS 2.0 whereas 5.x
doesn't.

Justin