I think the SecuritySettingPlugin will not solve my issue but an
ActiveMQSecurityManager3 custom implementation could be.

So I tried to plug an ActiveMQSecurityManager3 implementation but without any
success.
From my understanding this plugin should be defined into bootstrap.xml but
unfortunately I found no way to replace the jaas-security tag with another one
pointing to my configuration DTO (the xsd doesn’t provide alternative tag to
jaas-security)

Anyway, just to be sure if the ActiveMQSecurityManager3 api could fit my needs,
 is the method validateUserAndRole called before every publish/subscribe?