Hi,

I am trying to use message group and I think I am facing an issue, but I
would like to confirm before trying to fix it.

Scenario:

Artemis 2.9.0 Cluster (2 Nodes)

Queue: State (LVQ: true, Durable: Yes)

Consumer 1 --> Broker 1
Consumer 2 --> Broker 2

Producer Send Message to Broker 1: Message (Value: 1, _AMQ_LVQ_NAME: Same,
_AMQ_GROUP_ID: Same)

Consumer 1 Start Processing Message 1 (Auto ACK)
Consumer 1 waits 30 seconds

Producer Send Message to Broker 1: Message (Value: 2, _AMQ_LVQ_NAME: Same,
_AMQ_GROUP_ID: Same)

Consumer 2 Start Processing Message 2

I was expecting Message 2 to be consume by Broker 1, because both message
are in the same broker using the same group. My next test will be tests this
sending Message 2 to Broker 2 directly, but this very use case seems broken.

Is my understanding correct?

Thanks & Regards,
Luis