This is piece of my configuration:

There a way to specify my own dead letter strategy?

Rationale behind this request is that my spring listener listen to
Consumer.XXX.VirtualTopic.*.alarms
and this is the queue related to the a virtual topic and the topic is where
mqtt client publishes:

client -> publish to <client-id>/alarms -> activemq via virtual topic
VirtualTopic.<client-id>.alarms allows me to listen to
Consumer.XXX.VirtualTopic.*.alarms and get all the alarms from all
client-idS.
I can then retrieve client-id by parsing the the original destination but if
the message for some reason is sent to DLQ miss the client.id (the original
destination is Consumer.XXX.VirtualTopic.*.alarms).
So I need I mean to put the client-id in the messages that are put in the
DLQ. That's why I'm thinking to custom (my own) dead letter strategy or a
mean for intercepting message and modify it before it is sent  to the DLQ
(hoping I can still retrieve the client-id at that point).