Hi

We are trying to setup a REST-interface as stated in the documentation:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/rest.html

We have got it to work in versions 2.10.1 and 2.9.0. BUT only in standalone
versions. A clustered 2.9.0 is our current PROD-environment that we are
trying to setup to use REST.

We have a Clustered Active/Passive solution running File journaling. We have
a Netscaler in front of our Active/passive solution. We found this Bugreport
which is what we see in our system:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-1320
This bug is solved in 2.3.0. And I guess we should run TCP instead of in-vm?
How do we set that up?

Config for our working StdAlone:

In broker.xml we added:

In rest-messaging.xml

In web.xml

This works fine (when including below class)

How can I get this working in a clustered environment? How can we use TCP
instead of in-vm?

*OR* do we need to setup a separate active/passive cluster, that share
journal-files with the first cluster, just for handling REST? Please
explain.

Magnus