Thanks Chris -

Unfortunately what I need to override (queue name and filter) is read only:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/blob/master/artemis-server/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/artemis/core/server/ConsumerInfo.java

Wondering whether an interceptor is what I need? Unless I'm missing
something blindingly obvious about these interfaces for plugins .

Dave