Ok, and if using a redelivery-delay is not an option any recommended
way to manage it?
My best option by now is doing a pre-processing by not enqueuing
dependent messages and have a listener to enqueue them when it's
dependant was processed
Or checking before processing a message if there is another in which
it depends, forcing the dependent message to be redelivered also,...

About what you comment regarding performance, it's not a very
high-performance environment with very high throughput. It's better to
be resilient and have strict order guarantee and exponential backoff
retries to cover problems with external integrations.
And by using message-groups it allows us to only lock messages that
are on the same message-group, while allowing another messages to
process normally, that is exactly the use case we want.

Cheers,