For what it's worth, you can find some documentation on OpenWire here [1].
That doc is a bit out-dated but most of it is still relevant. It looks like
the best documentation on this subject. The data that your browser received
is part of the WIREFORMAT_INFO which is part of the connection negotiation.

Justin

[1] https://activemq.apache.org/openwire-version-2-specification