not at the moment. There are a subset of advisory messages produced,
but those are around temp destination creation.
ideally the full set of advisories would be implemented via a broker plugin.

https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/broker-plugins.html

for the consumer advisories, like you need, implementing:
org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server.plugin.ActiveMQServerConsumerPlugin#afterCreateConsumer
and getting a handle on the openwire protocol manager to call
org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.openwire.OpenWireProtocolManager#fireAdvisory(org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.protocol.openwire.amq.AMQConnectionContext,
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTopic,
org.apache.activemq.command.Command,
org.apache.activemq.command.ConsumerId, java.lang.String)

it may be initially tricky to wire it up, but I think it would be doable.