On your case it would make sense if the streaming was not a file but a
biffer.  I get it.

The optimization here wouldn’t be the copy but it would be not needintg to
duplicate the 500MB.  We all thought you had a smaller buffer and did not
want the copy.

You can pass an InputStream as a property on the streaming.  If you
implemented an InputStream that will read from the NettyBuffer.  The body
would be read directly into smaller chunks into the Large Message
Streaming.

I’m not working today.  As a matter of fact I’m using an iPhone right  now
(pardon any typoes please)

If you can’t figure it out let me know and I will write you an example
Monday

--
Clebert Suconic