Hello!

I'm struggling with the use of SSL in my pair of brokers that are connected
using the federation mechanism from Artemis.
Clients can successfully connect to either broker using ssl; and the federation
setup also works using non-ssl.
And it also works for upstream traffic using ssl, but so far not for downstream
traffic using ssl.

--> The quick question: has anyone successfully used downstream federation with
ssl?

Here are some more details that I already have...
In my case, broker A sets up the federation connections, for both upstream and
downstream.
But broker B complains about "AMQ214016: Failed to create netty connection:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target" ... "Caused by:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target" ... "Caused by:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target"
I did provide the location of the truststore on both A and B, and I know that A
first sends a callback url to B, so that B can connect back to A. And therefore
the truststore on B is also important.
So, I am quite sure it should be working. Any "yes" answer on the above
question may help to decide whether this can be done, or that I'm hitting a bug.

Thx!
e.