Great news!
https://activemq.apache.org/components/classic/download/ still shows 5.16.1 but
as you said it will take a few hours to filter through to public sites and
mirrors.

Best regards,
Simon.

On 28 Apr 2021, at 08:13, Jean-Baptiste Onofre
<j...@nanthrax.net<mailto:j...@nanthrax.net>> wrote:

I just closed the vote this morning and promoted the artifacts on Maven Central
and dist.apache.org<http://dist.apache.org> (they should be available in couple
of hours).

I will tackle the announcement on website and mailing list asap.

Regards
JB

Le 28 avr. 2021 à 09:10, Simon Billingsley
<simon.billings...@matrixx.com.INVALID<mailto:simon.billings...@matrixx.com.INVALID>>
 a écrit :

Thanks for the notification, I look forward to seeing the new release...

Best regards,
Simon.

On 28 Apr 2021, at 06:17, Jean-Baptiste Onofre