Hello,

I have a question about the processing of messages in the Artemis broker.

We have a custom interceptor which in some cases take some time to execute. In
the logs I notice that amqp messages are handled one-by-one (We publish
multiple messages using multiple connections to the broker). I expected there
would be concurrent processing of messages, but looking in the
AMQPSessionCallback it uses a OrderedExecutor which implies it is ordered.

Are messages processed sequentially when published to an address? Can it be
configured?

best regards
Magnus