can you post your client code that I presume is currently using and
Advisory Consumer just so we can understand exactly what information
is being used?

the equivalent in Artemis are notifications[1]. Is the use case an
existing OpenWire consumer that must be retained?
it may be possible to use a divert to transform a notification into an
advisory topic if necessary.

[1]
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/management.html#notification-messages