I'm pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis 2.19.0.

Downloads are now available at:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/

For a complete list of updates:
https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/release-notes-2.19.0

I would like to highlight these improvements:

 - New ability to replay retained journal records via the management API.
 - New environment/system property to set the "key" for masked passwords
when using the default codec.
 - Ability to disable message-load-balancing and still allow redistribution
via the new OFF_WITH_REDISTRIBUTION type.
 - MQTT session state can now be cleaned up automatically to avoid excessive
accumulation in situations where clients don't clean up their own sessions.
 - Distribute full Jakarta Messaging 3.0 client in the lib/client directory
along with a new example of how to use it in
examples/features/standard/queue-jakarta.

As usual it contains a handful of bug fixes and other improvements.

Many thanks for all the contributors to this release.