there is one tweak with
org.apache.activemq.network.NetworkBridgeConfiguration#setConsumerPriorityBase
which could be used to bias the fast links, set that to -1 for the
fast links and the others will default to -5, so even with more
brokers the fast links will have "higher" priority.

the other option is to use a single bridge with two urls
failover:(fast-link,slow-link)?randomize=false and the slow link will
only be used on failure of the fast link.

hope this helps!