Thanks for the guidance JB

Jira issue opened - AMQ-8491

Chris

On 2022-02-15, 10:08 PM, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

    [CAUTION: Non-UBC Email]

    Hi Chris,

    It's certainly a miss ;)
    Currently, the documentation is decoupled from source code, so it can
    lead to this kind of gap between what's in the documentation and
    what's actually supported.

    Can you please create a Jira ? We will update the website.

    Thanks,
    Regards
    JB

    On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 6:50 AM Krusch, Chris <chris.kru...@ubc.ca> wrote:

    > Hi all – curious if there’s a reason why the documentation for the Cached
LDAP Authorization Module at:

    > https://activemq.apache.org/cached-ldap-authorization-module
    >
    > Does not include any information on the following properties that the
module has long supported:

    > Property
    >
    > Default value
    >
    > Description
    >
    > groupNameAttribute
    >
    > cn
    >
    > Attribute of  group objects that contains the group name
    >
    > groupObjectClass
    >
    > groupOfNames
    >
    > Object class that identifies group objects
    >
    > userNameAttribute
    >
    > uid
    >
    > Attribute of user objects that contains the user name
    >
    > userObjectClass
    >
    > person
    >
    > Object class that identifies user objects
    >

    > Is there a proper channel to submit a request to add this to the
documentation?  (or to volunteer to do it?).

    > Use of the above properties has been very useful for us for LDAP
integrations with Active MQ in the past,  and again very recently for an Amazon
MQ integration…