I’m writing a Go client using Stomp protocol.
I’ve read all the chapter about Stomp protocol in Artemis Docs. I understand I
can’t use transactional Ack as per this paragraph:

“The STOMP specification identifies transactional acknowledgements as an
optional feature. Support for transactional acknowledgements is not implemented
in Apache ActiveMQ Artemis. The ACK frame can not be part of a transaction. It
will be ignored if its transaction header is set.”

I’m not using transaction header - but then, when I do NACK on a message, it is
still being consumed from the queue.
I think I misunderstood the documentation.
Can I NACK a message using Stomp protocol? If yes, what happens to the message
(or “why it is being consumed from the queue”)?

Thanks for the clarification,

ER.

Enviado do Email<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> para Windows