Hi folks,

I have a few requirements. I’m not sure they can all be accomplished in Artemis
by default, but before setting up a separate instance of hawtio or some other
reverse proxy, I figured I would ask.

We are using apache-artemis-2.19.1. I have configured a secure address/Queue
(Secure.Test) and am trying to configure the management console accordingly. I
am trying to make it so that only a user with secure role can access
Secure.Test queue (Send / Move / Delete / Browse Messages).

Ideally we would like the address to not even appear in the management console,
if the user does not have the secure role. This in particular I am not sure if
we are going to get out of the box.

Currently the readonly (viewer role) user can browse messages on all queues
including the Secure.Test queue. It is also able to move and delete messages
from all queues including the Secure.Test queue. We would prefer to limit the
readonly user (viewer role) to only seeing the contents of the Attributes Tab
and browse messages on any queue that is not defined “secure”, such as the
Secure.Test queue.

Best Regards,
--

Doug Whitfield | Enterprise Architect, OpenLogic

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify us immediately.